| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Braganca in October is mild at 13.1 °C (55.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.4 °C (65.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.8 °C (46 °F).
- In October there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry. Just 70mm (2.8in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 10:20 long and the longest day is 11:41 long with an average length of 10:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Braganca October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Braganca, Portugal
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Braganca:
- Gijon, Spain - 214.4 kms (133.2 miles) NNE
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain - 304.9 kms (189.4 miles) NE
- Oviedo, Spain - 186.6 kms (115.9 miles) NNE
- Oviedo, Dominican Republic - 186.6 kms (116 miles) NNE
- Burgos/ Villafria, Spain - 264.2 kms (164.2 miles) ENE
- Valladolid, Spain - 164.1 kms (101.9 miles) E
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 139.1 kms (86.4 miles) SE
- Madrid, Spain - 304.6 kms (189.3 miles) ESE
- Madrid (B), Spain - 298.9 kms (185.8 miles) ESE
- Caceres, Spain - 261 kms (162.2 miles) S