| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Braganca in June is very mild at 17.7 °C (63.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.4 °C (52.5 °F).
- In June there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in June is dry. A mere 38mm (1.5in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 14:59 long and the longest day is 15:12 long with an average length of 15:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Braganca June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Braganca, Portugal
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Braganca:
- Gijon, Spain - 214.4 kms (133.2 miles) NNE
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain - 304.9 kms (189.4 miles) NE
- Oviedo, Spain - 186.6 kms (115.9 miles) NNE
- Oviedo, Dominican Republic - 186.6 kms (116 miles) NNE
- Burgos/ Villafria, Spain - 264.2 kms (164.2 miles) ENE
- Valladolid, Spain - 164.1 kms (101.9 miles) E
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 139.1 kms (86.4 miles) SE
- Madrid, Spain - 304.6 kms (189.3 miles) ESE
- Madrid (B), Spain - 298.9 kms (185.8 miles) ESE
- Caceres, Spain - 261 kms (162.2 miles) S