| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Braganca in February is cool at 5.9 °C (42.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.3 °C (50.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.5 °C (34.7 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in February is 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in February is not exactly parched. Circa 102mm (4in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 9:58 long and the longest day is 11:07 long with an average length of 10:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Braganca February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Braganca, Portugal
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Braganca:
- Gijon, Spain - 214.4 kms (133.2 miles) NNE
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain - 304.9 kms (189.4 miles) NE
- Oviedo, Spain - 186.6 kms (115.9 miles) NNE
- Oviedo, Dominican Republic - 186.6 kms (116 miles) NNE
- Burgos/ Villafria, Spain - 264.2 kms (164.2 miles) ENE
- Valladolid, Spain - 164.1 kms (101.9 miles) E
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 139.1 kms (86.4 miles) SE
- Madrid, Spain - 304.6 kms (189.3 miles) ESE
- Madrid (B), Spain - 298.9 kms (185.8 miles) ESE
- Caceres, Spain - 261 kms (162.2 miles) S